The island of Koh Chang is a tropical marine national park. With over 70% of rainforest, Koh Chang is the best-preserved tourist destination in Thailand.
Koh Chang is also the third largest island of Thailand after Phuket and Koh Samui. Koh Chang is very hilly and mountains on the west side. The houses, holiday centres and shops are thus along the road that (almost) around the island. Part of the road is indeed not complete.
Things to do in Lonely Beach - Koh Chang
- • Many diving areas around the nearby Islands
- • Treat yourself to a relaxing massage
- • Walks/treks in a tropical jungle
- • Enjoy the white sandy beach of nearly 1km long!
- • Go to ride on an elephant or quad bike.
- • Discover the waterfalls with a ride on a scooter
- • Dance till the wee hours at the disco’s
- • Relax in one of the many bars with live music or play some pool.
- • Choosing the culinary style of choice or simply sample the local Thai dishes
With a great night life and a range of activities all within a short distance, there will be no shortage of things to see and do during your stay in Lonely Beach